Monday, January 3, 2011

San Antonio Half Marathon

In November I completed my first half marathon in San Antonio. I must say I never thought I would be able to accomplish such a task but I did it!! I ran all 13.2 miles! My official time was 2:27. The best part about running in this marathon was having two great friends to run with! Holly and Lara were both such great inspirations and kept me going every mile of the way. I loved sharing this amazing event with such amazing women! I can't wait to sign up for another one!

This was also the first time we were away from Camille. I must say it was extremely hard but a much needed get-away for us! We had a wonderful time!!
BTW... sorry about the order of the pictures.... I couldn't switch them around!

The day before the race!
Me, Holly, and Lara before the race
Mile 8...only 5.3 to go!


The night before the big race! We had yummy Italian!!
Great dinner with great friends!!

Paul and Lara
Holly and I
David and Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment