Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day and more!


I had the most wonderful first Mother's Day! The day started out with Joey cooking me waffles, sausage, and fruit! It was delicious! He and Camille got me flowers and a beautiful bracelet! It was a memorable day that I will never forget! I love our little family!! I am so blessed!



Camille laying on a quilt that my great grandmother made!! She hand stitched each square!



She found her feet and loves to put them in her mouth!!
Camille having fun in her Jumper!! She loves to press the buttons!




Checking out the flowers...
First Mother's Day Photo!

My beautiful Pandora bracelet.... it has a "C", blue birthstone,and a giraffe. So precious!
My beautiful flowers!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that giggle! And your great grandmothers quilt is BEAUTIFUL. Maybe one day the two of us can get together and she can teach me some of those skills!

    ReplyDelete