Friday, March 5, 2010

The New House!!!











For those of you that don't know, we have been on a grand hunt for a new house for the last 9 months! It has been very frustrating trying to find the right house but we finally found one! Of course, we are going to do some renovations to it like we always do! We are taking out the carpet and tile in the entry, living, dining, and kitchen and we are going to stain the concrete. We did this in our old house and it looked fabulous! Here are some pictures of the progress. Hopefully we will be moving in to the house in about a week! Wish us luck!

Camille is finally able to wear some of her cute outfits so I am sharing those pictures too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Camille! I think I want the white dress in the third picture in my size please.

    Congratulations on the new place. I can't wait to see the after pictures. You guys are awesome at home renovations. You should have your own show!

    ReplyDelete